Thursday, August 2, 2012

back from singapore. packing for taiwan.

time really does fly when you are having fun.

-

there are so many things i miss about singapore;
. eating Mexican food
. drinking Starbucks every other day
. the roller coasters and 3D rides at Universal Studios
. flying :D (what i really mean is iFly in Sentosa)
. being kissed by the sun
. wearing flip flops every wear i go
. the hotel
. watching the olympics and staying up late
. no worries
. not wanting to leave ;(

i would love to go back to singapore. it is such a beautiful and friendly country, similar to hong kong (except for the friendly part, as some hong kongers are extremely impolite. not all, but some (truth: most actually))

let's get back on tangent. i will be heading off to taiwan tomorrow. CRAZY, I KNOW! the day i come back from a vacation, I'm off to somewhere else to study art. Don't get me wrong, i love art, but this is a perfect example of horrible holiday planning. i have no idea what on earth my parents were thinking, seriously.

airplane tickets are booked. my stay is also confirmed. there is nothing i can do, but to live my life like there is no tomorrow! #this_is_it (charlotte, if you remember, 'this is it' was one of the keys we learnt at supercamp!)

_

although i am still tired from shopping this morning and the afternoon flight, i am pretty excited about my trip to taiwan. this artist is a lot like me. he is meticulous with his hands; he enjoys doing things out of the norms, and he crafts, just like me, but the guy-version. of course, he is much more experienced than i am, given our 50 years difference.

and he is not a pedo.




(of course not, ahhaha)

*singapore photos will be up in the next few days!






No comments:

Post a Comment